• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

paint it black; any

As she hoped for an answer she noted his features and his expression he retained.  His rugged exterior of ebony went unnoticed by few she was sure.  How she could have run into him was beyond belief now as navy pools scanned over him.  His stone expression that he maintained was just as rugged so it suited him.  Her lobes flickered as his deep voice seemingly softened slightly.  His words though left an expression upon her features of sheer joy and excitement.  Her heart fluttered as she heard Beqanna.  Could it really be true?! All of the stories her Granddam had told her.  All the stories her mother had spit back in her face as a fantasy. A dream for childish entertainment.  The magic of the fairies was as real as the plumage on her back.  A slight tingle was felt upon her hide.  She peered back over her shoulder to see the gown of emerald slightly erect. She quickly looked back to the stallion with wide eyed embarrasment.  Hoping he had not seen but his expression said otherwise.  She radiated a blush even noticable under her dark pelt.  Her gaze shifted downward as she quietly spoke,

Ahhh... Well that was unexpected. Deep pools looked up again at him.  He had asked her name within all the excitement and she quickly tried to salvage the situation.  With a bolder tone she answered,

My name Sir is AuroraElis.  You can call me Ru though. She smiled warmly at his offer of conversation.  She tried to contain her enthusiasm this time.  This gift would get some taking used to.  She couldn't help but notice his own gift.  

And who do I have the pleasure of speaking with in the lovely Forest of Beqanna?

AuroraElis

If you Love me Don't let Go

Messages In This Thread
    paint it black; any - by Lior - 01-02-2017, 02:17 PM
    RE: paint it black; any - by AuroraElis - 01-03-2017, 02:02 AM
    RE: paint it black; any - by Lior - 01-03-2017, 11:23 AM
    RE: paint it black; any - by AuroraElis - 01-03-2017, 12:53 PM
    RE: paint it black; any - by Lior - 01-05-2017, 09:37 PM
    RE: paint it black; any - by AuroraElis - 01-08-2017, 02:10 PM