• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran // rodrik & any

He knows peace and ware. The stories of the old world before he was born were passed onto him. Rodrik had his own share of war between kingdoms as a young stallion and when he was a king. Osric leaves a sour taste in his mouth still, but the death of his co-ruler is far behind him. Rodrik does not have a need to remain in the past, only to learn from it and never make the same mistakes again. And that is exactly what he has been shaped into doing—never truly trusting another so openly like he did with Osric. However, there was a difference when it came to Brunhild than his once co-ruler.

The grin from Aditi was surprising, but Rodrik does not let such pleasure show. He knows he surely might be on the right track as her grin and tone of amusement are evident to a good start. The red stallion rolls his shoulder slightly, considering her question for a moment. “It would be unwise to consider your enemy a companion,” he says with a smile as he continues, “Of course, only the best can play both parts without the other one knowing.” He laughs then and adds, “I’ll have to keep an eye on you.” But the devil is always watching.

Rodrik’s mane settles down just as the wind does, no longer strands of hair are piercing his vision as he watches the blanket buckskin mare. “I suppose that would be the gentleman thing to do,” he says with a smirk. Rodrik’s nutmeg gaze flicks to the riverbed before them, considering where he might take her first. “There are some caverns I’ve come across but never ventured into,” he mentions. “Of course, we don’t have to if you are afraid of the dark.” He flicks his attention back to her with a wider smirk this time.
    character info: here | character reference: here | image © rostyslav zagornov

OOC: ugh, icky post.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran // rodrik & any - by Rodrik - 01-07-2017, 05:14 PM