• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

take my head, kick it in || lucrezia, reagan, ruan, any

Here it comes with no warning; capsize, i'm first in the water
    Lucrezia was more than eager when Dahmer had asked her to come along and visit the other lands. She hardly knew anything about the other lands, except for the names of the new lands, the rulers, and the direction these places were in. The first stop was to be Taiga, and she was pleased to also have Dahmer at her side. She had found him to be pleasant and rather charming. If anything she looked forward to their conversations as she also felt surprisingly content about being in his presence. And truly, she would know nothing about the dark or stoic characteristics of the black stallion. She had only seen good things about him. Then again, there were always secrets hidden beneath the mask.

As they move through the redwood forest, she is awestruck by their grand height. She does not mind the sinking into each step in the pool of pine needles. Lucrezia laughs at the comment Dahmer made about the giant redwood trees. “These trees won’t fall,” she says in amazement because they remind her of the Chamber she grew up in, “They have seen the worst of our land if anything and have conquered it.” Just like the Chamber had, she says silently to herself. It was not hard for her to believe that this was the very birth, the continuation of the Chamber itself.

Lucrezia comes to a halt as the small clearing is open before them. Dahmer takes the lead by announcing their arrival. When his call fades into the redwood forest, he turns to her. “Well, I couldn’t allow you to give us a bad reputation.” She says playfully and winks back at him.

She too turns her gaze back to the edge of the clearing, and watches as a resident (or so she hopes) comes towards them. Dahmer takes the lead again and she does not protest. She remains silent, only with a soft, warm smile on her thin lips. “And I’m Lucrezia,” she adds when Dahmer has introduced himself to the equine before them.
    ...too close to the bottom.
    html © samshine| character info: here | picture reference: here
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    RE: take my head, kick it in || lucrezia, reagan, ruan, any - by Lucrezia - 01-07-2017, 04:46 PM