• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - jay's wing
    djinni

She doesn’t have to bend her had too far to see eye-to-eye with the child. It’s not often she gets to converse with someone smaller than she is. Though Djinni has rarely interacts with children (at least, not since she was a child herself), she finds that it is often best to treat them simply as if they are small adults.

“I like the meadow,” she replies honestly to Jay’s question, “there’s always something happening here.”

The things are not always pleasant, but at least they are constant. They seem to be quiet today, and after a brief glance at the crisp white hills, she looks back at the foal.

“So, Jay’s Wing. That’s an interesting name for someone without wings.” She says it gently, not meaning to prod at a possible sore spot, but rather just for something to talk about. “Or did you lose them in the Reckoning?” The foal looks small, too young to have been alive when the world changed; then again, Djinni has no experience with guessing the age of children.

current appearance:
    natural build – slim
    indigo-to-violet ombre and white tovero
    violet dragon wings
    golden dama gazelle horns
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - jay's wing - by Djinni - 01-07-2017, 01:26 PM