• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

down on the west coast//any\\
    take my head & kick it in
    break some bread for all my sins

The overo mare remains relaxed at his approach and Dahmer makes sure to remain a comfortable distance from her to not stray from good etiquette. His ears press forward in their tousled bed as she grants him with a response, her words amiable, though devoid of playfulness. It takes a moment for the black stallion to notice its absence, but his blue eyes watch her a tiny bit closer after he realizes she hadn't responded to him the way mares in the Field usually did.

More often that not, his greeting would be met with equal or greater mischievousness, which always stemmed from the desire to appear similar, to increase the chances of an invitation to a territory. Dahmer couldn't, and didn't, fault the mares for this. He had been in the same situation after abdicating in the Subway and venturing to the land of Beqanna.

Nikoline, as she has now introduced herself, doesn't display any of the usual traits that surface within the Field, and he is intrigued.

Her inquiry forces him into a corner but the black beast does not mind. His lopsided grin has faded slightly, making his lips home to a more subtle smirk, and he offers the pretty painted mare a casual shrug, "I've come to offer a home to the homeless, of course." His blue eyes twinkle as he watches Nikoline, appreciating the wisdom he can see beneath hers. "And now that I know you don't like the cold, I can tell you that we never get snow in Tephra. It's actually quite tropical." And volcanic.

He shifts his weight to stand more comfortably upon the frozen earth, pausing to contemplate the woman before his gruff voice breaks the silence once more. "But before it is acceptable for me to invite you, we must have some sort of small talk so that you can be sure I'm not a serial murderer."

He chuckles. "So, what would you like to know?"

+ tagnikoline
    + notes
    BY MITZI

Messages In This Thread
    down on the west coast//any\\ - by Nikoline - 01-05-2017, 02:01 PM
    RE: down on the west coast//any\\ - by Dahmer - 01-05-2017, 02:38 PM
    RE: down on the west coast//any\\ - by Nikoline - 01-06-2017, 12:06 PM
    RE: down on the west coast//any\\ - by Dahmer - 01-06-2017, 07:58 PM
    RE: down on the west coast//any\\ - by Nikoline - 01-11-2017, 08:49 PM