• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

nothing's only words; birthing
    She’s grateful to his indulgence. But Taiga hasn’t done anything too terrible yet, and Eira suddenly decides it might be better to … nudge, the girl girl in a different direction, before her tongue gets the best of her. As Taiga traipses back to her side, she smiles at the girl and offers her a suggestion. “How about you find your brothers Taiga? I’m sure they’d love to have the chance to play with you.” Taiga narrows her eyes, perhaps suspicious of her mother’s intentions, but after a breath she nods her assent. She flares her wings and takes off into the air. She soars in one big circle above their heads, shouts one last, “goodbyeeeee,” then disappears over the treetops.

Eira’s eyes return to Magnus, who quickly dives into answering her questions. “It certainly is!” She smiles. Tephra’s size and population had been part (though of course not all) of what had originally attracted her and Weir to the kingdom. There are lots of animals in the less populated parts of the territory for Weir to investigate, and there’s lots of space for them to raise their ever growing band of children without overly bothering other members of the kingdom.

But kingdom isn’t quite the proper word for Tephra, is it. Which is part of what she wants to know. “Well, I’ve been particularly curious about Tephra’s political structure.” Her head lowers slightly, embarrassed that she knows so little of the kingdom she calls home. “I’ve heard that it’s not exactly a traditional kingdom, and I’d like to know more.”
    EIRA
    nothing's only words, that's how hearts get hurt

Since it's been a while since we started this thread, I was wondering if we should maybe start a new one? Smile

Messages In This Thread
    nothing's only words; birthing - by Eira - 11-20-2016, 11:12 PM
    RE: nothing's only words; birthing - by magnus - 11-27-2016, 11:00 PM
    RE: nothing's only words; birthing - by Eira - 11-29-2016, 06:42 PM
    RE: nothing's only words; birthing - by magnus - 12-06-2016, 02:53 AM
    RE: nothing's only words; birthing - by Eira - 12-13-2016, 01:29 AM
    RE: nothing's only words; birthing - by magnus - 12-26-2016, 01:14 PM
    RE: nothing's only words; birthing - by Eira - 01-05-2017, 02:02 AM
    RE: nothing's only words; birthing - by magnus - 01-07-2017, 07:58 PM