• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Looking for a Herd
    Black was exploring the field when a familiar scent came across his nose. He snorted and his eyes searched all over. Following the smell, he came across a painted figure on the horizon. He picked up the pace and pranced his way in. He always made him look tough. He arched his neck and snorted as he came near. Looking around to see if he had anyone. Was this his chance to finally have a herd of his own? Hello M'lady, looking her over, she was built similar but different colored. I am Black Ranger, or you can call me Black. I am looking for a mare to start my own herd with. Hoping she would be interested. He was strong and had the ability to care and protect those he cared about.

He stood beside her hoping she would feel protected.
    ~@~ Lightning Blue Star: Mare (Gemstone Ridge Mare)
    ~@~ Black Knight: Stallion

Messages In This Thread
    Looking for a Herd - by Katiejofoo - 06-05-2015, 02:02 PM
    RE: Looking for a Herd - by Black Ranger - 06-05-2015, 05:46 PM
    RE: Looking for a Herd - by Katiejofoo - 06-06-2015, 12:36 PM
    RE: Looking for a Herd - by Black Ranger - 06-06-2015, 06:32 PM