• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Make me your Aphrodite; Jason

It was just another day to Jason. He often sought out the field on an otherwise uneventful day. His journeys had proven mostly fruitful with both friends made and numbers added to the Gates. This day in particular hadn’t ended as he had hoped for he was returning to his home unaccompanied (or so he thought). The passage through the meadow was one that often brought about memories he wished to not recall. Love found, love lost- it was all woven into the meadows past and he did not care to uncover it again.

Jason’s movements forward were unusually rushed. He was not aware of magical entity following him for he was far too focused on what laid before him. Suddenly and without warning it felt as if scales had fallen from his eyes. The perfect form of a black beauty had appeared beside him. His gallant steps immediately stopped almost causing his body to go toppling over. His breathes lingered, and the sweat that had formed along the edges of his muscles shimmered in the dull sunlight. ”What the!” He exclaimed with wildly blinking eyes. ”Damn you nearly gave me a heart attack.” He said in between moments of deep breathing.

The stranger spoke his name, and his head tilted to the side. The confusion only further multiplied when the world around them fell away. She spoke again, this time explaining the situation. Another magician, and Jason slowly came to understanding. He had never met another one with magic in all his years. He didn’t even use his magic to the same capacity; years had simply taught him that love was far more superior to his power.

”Camrynn, pleasure to meet you.” He spoke slowly this time. His mind was now running, as he analyzed his surroundings, not bothering to tap into his own source of magic. ”All of this to meet such an old man?” He grinned.
    jason
    magical son of eol and ashling

Messages In This Thread
    Make me your Aphrodite; Jason - by Camrynn - 06-03-2015, 05:38 PM
    RE: Make me your Aphrodite; Jason - by Jason - 06-05-2015, 04:35 PM
    RE: Make me your Aphrodite; Jason - by Camrynn - 06-05-2015, 06:47 PM
    RE: Make me your Aphrodite; Jason - by Jason - 06-05-2015, 07:09 PM
    RE: Make me your Aphrodite; Jason - by Camrynn - 06-06-2015, 10:49 PM
    RE: Make me your Aphrodite; Jason - by Jason - 06-20-2015, 10:59 AM
    RE: Make me your Aphrodite; Jason - by Camrynn - 06-28-2015, 06:01 PM
    RE: Make me your Aphrodite; Jason - by Jason - 07-28-2015, 12:57 PM