• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

until we see what we've left behind -- open
    djinni raene

The small mare doesn't answer the stallion's inquiry as to her name, but Djinni isn't sure if she's left it out purposefully or if she'd simply been distracted by her Djinni's arrival. Given the tone of the answers she does give, Djinni suspects it had not been accidental in the slightest.

The apploosa mares gives a little nod of agreement - yes, living in the Forest would mean being here all hours of the day and night. She can't imagine having the whole of the new Beqanna to explore and still choosing so stay in the age-old trees. Well, she supposes, to each their own.

When the pied stallion says that he is recently returned, Djinni turns her grey eyes on him curiously. He must have been absent during the Reckoning, she realizes. He is fortunate; at least there is a Beqanna to return to.

“I suppose not,” she says in response to his question about the rarity of early risers, “Though I’ve never been here myself this early, so I can’t say for sure.” She could leave it at that, but she is curious and so continues to speak. “You said you were continuing your journey? Where are you going?”

current appearance: black spotted blanket appaloosa with draft build
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    RE: until we see what we've left behind -- open - by Djinni - 12-30-2016, 02:47 PM