• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

break some bread for all my sins | lucrezia
    take my head, kick it in
    break some bread for all my sins

Dahmer takes a second to appreciate the smile that blossoms on her lips as she turns to face him. There's a certain level of pride that the black beast feels whenever he can produce a smile on another's face... though, the same can be said about his knack for getting under someone's flesh, so I wouldn't quite consider the hobby noble.

His name drops from Lucrezia's lips and the black stallion bows his head to her in return. She laughs at his faux fatigue, the sound echoing warmly in the dense air of Tephra, before teasing him in return. Dahmer shrugs sheepishly, though the amusement is still evident on his handsome face. "Perhaps, one day." The statement is accompanied by a wink, before Dahmer turns his blue eyes to casually scan the area once more.

There is something calming about the presence of the volcano, as if it is there to protect the residents of Tephra. The thoroughbred is starting to understand Lucrezia's interest in the foreboding landmark.

His gaze is tugged back to the peafowl mare as her expression turns sour, and Dahmer is almost convinced that she is actually bothered by something, but her lips nestle into a warm smile once again, before he can ask. He cocks his black head to the side playfully and his ears flick towards the mare, "I suppose I should get started now, then," he says with a note of mischief.

He takes a step closer to the volcano, making sure to step over a small stream of lava, before turning his blue eyes to Lucrezia once again. "C'mon, you're supposed to protect me, remember?"
    SOLDIER OF TEPHRA

Messages In This Thread
    break some bread for all my sins | lucrezia - by Dahmer - 12-20-2016, 07:11 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | lucrezia - by Dahmer - 12-28-2016, 11:17 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | lucrezia - by Dahmer - 01-03-2017, 04:35 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | lucrezia - by Dahmer - 01-07-2017, 09:55 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | lucrezia - by Dahmer - 02-06-2017, 08:17 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | lucrezia - by Dahmer - 03-01-2017, 08:57 PM