• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I’ll burn this whole city down (Amazon diplomat, Falls diplomats)
    She waits for quite a while, but no one seems to be joining her. Had no one actually volunteered to join her on this visit? She hadn’t really paid much attention … whoops!

As time wears on, it becomes more apparent that she’s on her own on this one. She’s preparing to bite the bullet and call out for Falls diplomats, when the crunching of snow alerts her to the approach of another horse. It appears that they have beaten her to the punch.

Her ears flick forward attentively, and she inclines her head respectfully when the newcomer - a stallion - appears. She eyes him as he approaches, taking in the grey around his muzzle, and the cheeky twinkle in his eye. She has a suspicion that this fellow is going to be an amusing old fart.

Her suspicion is immediately confirmed when he opens his mouth. She always appreciates a little humour. She grins, and lets out a mock gasp. “Oh no, I’ve been found out!” Really though, the Jungle would be foolish to try and make one horse take over a kingdom, let alone herself. She’d probably accidentally set lighting to half the kingdom by mistake. “Actually I’ve come to extend the offer of an alliance, if your queen would be at all interested.” Internally, she has to confess she’s not entirely sure why her sisters had decided to vote to ally with the Falls. While they do have the healing falls, they aren’t a particularly strong kingdom, and their current treaty still gives them access to the healing waters when they need them. But in the end, it’s not up to her. Her sisters and her queen had all agreed. Now it just depends on whether Queen Shatter Me agrees as well.
    Lyris
    I’ll burn this whole city down
    html by maat | gif by headlikeanorange.tumblr.com

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I’ll burn this whole city down (Amazon diplomat, Falls diplomats) - by Lyris - 06-05-2015, 01:26 AM