• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

show me how defenseless you really are [Quark/any]
    She moves toward him. He moves toward him.

They. It.

Doesn’t matter. His last is here, the coming puzzle piece. His body is churning, the muscles are snapping into place—it is all coming together. The servant. The heart. The body. The strength.

And lastly—the magic.

This one—the confused sack of flesh who preferred to dress as a boy—was not worth the body that was wrapped and contorted around the sheer amount of power she he contained. The scent was wafting off of him in fragrant waves, and it was intoxicating. He snarled, and slid a black hoof forward toward Pyre, eyeing the body up and down; pitiful. “Magic, my dear boy. I can give you some if you like—I have that ability you know.”

He sounds very much like the ice cream man in a circumspect van. Come hither children—onward to your worst nightmares. No, that is not chocolate. To be done with this and back to the world he knows—the shadows that dwell in the valley of Pangea. The smoke that emanates from him beckons Quark Pyre to him, curling its fingers in a suggestive manner. His voice speaks inside the other’s mind—as if he had a secret to share that was worth repeating.

Death becomes us all. Some of us, better left in Hell, have been resurrected. I’m sure you know someone like that in your life. I’m like them—one better off dead, brought back to life; just like magic. Give me yours, and I will return it all back to you. You will be as you were before.
    DEIMOS
    cry ‘havoc’ and let slip the dogs of war…
    HTML by Call

OOC: oh my god this is hideous... but its almost midnight :/

Messages In This Thread
    RE: show me how defenseless you really are [Quark/any] - by Deimos - 12-21-2016, 06:37 PM