• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

"I'm going to count backwards from three. Three. Two. One." - Obscure, Minerva, any
    ZIREAEL
    Leaving the empty plains of her home behind her, the dark girl had made her trip over towards the playground. Of course she had nudged her less dark brother, urging him to come with her, leaving no room for disagreement. Little did she know yet that it wasn’t normal, for her to tell her brother what to do like this, nor did his or their mother’s compliance surprise her. Things had always been like this and Zireael didn’t know any better. And there hadn’t been enough others involved in their lives to make her realise that something was ‘different’ or ‘wrong’.

The pair had grown quite independent from their mother, Zi only returned to the roan woman, or girl?, when she needed her stomach to be filled. She had never really liked the taste of the dry vegetation of Pangea, choosing that what her mother had to offer over the bad tasting stuff. Plus, most of the time the mare didn’t object to it. Zireael didn’t know what they had done to earn that much affection, but she wouldn’t complain about it either. It was more likely to think that it was normal, being that used to it to not even think twice about it, or count herself lucky for it.

It is with an almost dull, bored look that she enters the playground, eyes wandering across the lush green grass, the edge of the forest and the little lake in the center. It was just as how she remembered it. ”Ob” she called, turning her head slightly to the side to look at the taller of the twins, her head tilting a little to the side. ”What shall we do?”
    TRUST IN ME...AND JUST IN ME
    word count: 281 points: 2   HTML by Call

OOC: Pleaase bear with me, still trying to test her waters..
    @[Elle Belle]

Messages In This Thread
    "I'm going to count backwards from three. Three. Two. One." - Obscure, Minerva, any - by Zireael - 12-21-2016, 12:01 PM