• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i know nothing - kratos/any

gaza

Now that it seems to be getting warmer and spring is in the air, Gaza feels like it’s time for a trip to the Tundra. He knows Kreios, and finds him to be a very likable fellow, but they were more like friends, and Gaza wanted a brother. He wanted Akbar. Akbar however, was nowhere to be found. And in a kingdom full of women… masculine influence can be hard to come by.

So basically, Gaza is starved for male companionship. Where is the logical place to go? The Tundra. The complete opposite of the Desert. Full of men. And his half brother. And another stallion who has a slight connection to him, of only through the life force of a magician he never knew.

Gaza isn’t goingn to stay, of course. Not right. Maybe later. He hasn’t decided where he wants to live yet - could be the Desert, could be the Dale, could be the Tundra… some places were very much out of the question, so it came down to those three kingdoms. The black stallion (it’s so weird to say stallion and not colt) departs the Desert in the cool of the morning, getting an early start while the sands do not burn with a fiery heat. He travels north, the only direction he has been given. It is a long way, and takes more than a day for the inexperienced stallion to travel. If only he had wings like Zilpah or Yael… then he might be able to get there more quickly.

The second day dawns bright and crisp, and though the air is colder than he’s ever felt before, he presses on. He is large, and when he is moving, it is enough to keep him warm. Here, the hoarfrost still lingers on the ground, and his heavy hooves thud against solid ground with every clipped beat of his easy trot. His breath begins to come in steam now, and he knows he must be close. So Gaza stops, slightly outside the border, and lets out a call for someone - anyone. He did not know exactly what Kratos looked like, but knew he would know him by his stature and his lighting. It wasn’t only his half-brother he was seeking - but a place to belong.

Somewhere. Anywhere. Anything to sway theh ex-princeling’s mind.

vanquish x yael

Messages In This Thread
    i know nothing - kratos/any - by Gaza - 06-04-2015, 07:07 PM
    RE: i know nothing - kratos/any - by Aneku - 06-07-2015, 04:40 AM
    RE: i know nothing - kratos/any - by Kratos - 06-10-2015, 11:48 AM
    RE: i know nothing - kratos/any - by Gaza - 06-16-2015, 09:10 AM
    RE: i know nothing - kratos/any - by Aneku - 06-18-2015, 04:10 PM