• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

while my heart collapses like old clay;
    Her mismatched eyes, ocean and night, light and darkness, they watched him, a scrutiny that went on for what seemed an eternity. Nyryn was quiet, silent, even her breaths came shallow, almost non-existant. Her black tipped ears cocked to the side, listening, slowly comprehending what the painted one was saying. Aziz was something else, he was there, all real, all sinew and blood and flesh and bone. He was not some fantasy figure that leapt from her dreams, or nightmares. Perhaps the blue roan should try deeply to comprehend that.

She was as bad as her sister, forgetting what was real and what was not.

"What have I given, Aziz? I'm lost in a world preoccupied with every little lie, every little truth. I've given no one, nothing, except burdens sometimes." her words are slow, almost a whisper. She doesn't like admitting things, she would rather them burden her insides like some rotting black hole. "I feel like I burden you."

Her silence, it strains her body, her mind, so she ruffles her black wings and shakes her dark face. Tendrils of midnight fall over her neck, her eyes, as she extends her muzzle and trails it over the stallion's neck, he's soft, he's alive and very much a heart beneath solid skin.

"You've given me a chance at something, you've given me a home, and I.. I don't quite know what to do with it. How to thank you. I just... I don't know what to give you in return."
    Sincerely, 
    Nyryn

Messages In This Thread
    RE: while my heart collapses like old clay; - by Nyryn - 06-04-2015, 03:27 PM