• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and this time I'm not leaving without you; Dovev
    She edged to his side and his heart paced instantly. He watched her behind thick lashes, soaking in her every move, her every slightest touch. It fueled him. Took his breath away. How did she do this to him? And when she pressed her face into him, he could swear his body radiated more heat. His breath was shaky with a need he didn't understand. The way she trusted in his decisions, let him lead them, was so thrilling.

She.. was treating him like a man.

He stared down at her in awe. How long had she done this before he finally realized it? God, he was a fool. Such an idiot. Why was he always questioning himself, how she might be seeing him? And here she was treating him just as he wanted her to view him. Full grown. Responsible for her. All hers.

"I'm whole again," she said softly, her eyes lighting. She seemed to concentrate within herself and he watched on in silence. Hopeful. After a few moments she seemed to change somehow and returned to his side again. He didn't even notice the ivy until she said it, bringing his attention to the slithering vines reaching for her. In an instant, she snuffed them out, and they wilted as though dried by the hot sun. Such power.

And then she shrank into a furry badger, and a wide grin split his face. He laughed aloud as she scurried around a moment, then reappeared at his side as her normal self. Instantly, he was burying himself in her embrace. Where he belonged. With a sudden pang of sadness he knew how deeply he would miss her when he left. He would have to make it quick; he'd never be able to live for long without her at his side.

It seems I may not have a magic to match you as I'd hoped, he said quietly, his eyes falling to his feet. He couldn't help but feel disappointed in himself for his lack. Maybe he didn't deserve her after all. He thought, maybe, when that odd shift inside him... but it didn't happen again. Only his normal body still. Oh well. Regardless, there was a talk they still needed to have..

Cerva.. he started carefully. I know I said a long time ago I'd need to go away some day.. Just for a while. He shifted uncomfortably a moment, then turned to bury his face in her hair with a sigh. Was he really going to leave her alone without him? How long would it take before he could have her again. Damn, but he couldn't say it. He couldn't tell her the time was now.

Instead, his mouth found her neck, kissing and lipping at her sweet skin. His heart raced as a new sort of fire ignited within him, one he hadn't felt before. He tried to ignore it, tried to force gentle kisses up her neck to her cheek. But it soared through his blood with an urgency and soon he was nipping little stinging bites along her instead, nearly growling in teenage lust.

Mine, he whispered low, his voice husky. He wouldn't leave her until she knew it, until she really understood that she was his. Only his.

Messages In This Thread
    and this time I'm not leaving without you; Dovev - by Marlyn - 11-13-2016, 04:27 PM
    RE: and this time I'm not leaving without you; Dovev - by Marlyn - 11-17-2016, 09:18 AM
    RE: and this time I'm not leaving without you; Dovev - by Marlyn - 12-04-2016, 11:53 AM
    RE: and this time I'm not leaving without you; Dovev - by Dovev - 12-18-2016, 02:12 AM