• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - marlyn
    A lingering fatigue creeps just beyond the irises of her eyes. It hurt a bit to heard that Raene found Nerine more fond that the home their parents had established for them. But Marlyn still attempts a smile and a nod. "I have heard of Nerine from Nayl. I hope I will be able to visit some day." Marlyn falls quiet as the loneliness of ruling consumed her.

The Sylvians are happy people, scare but happy. Marlyn feels as though has done enough to maintain but she did not know what else to do to please them. Marlyn wants a different Beqanna, one of peace and quiet. There is no need for constant squabble and disruption. "Is that where you make your home, Raene?" The spotted mare asks her 'sibling' with gentle, tired tones.
    MARLYN

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - marlyn - by Marlyn - 12-11-2016, 01:38 PM
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - marlyn - by Marlyn - 12-16-2016, 10:07 PM