• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and this time I'm not leaving without you; Ashley
    The man was an interesting creature. Marlyn watches him beneath the white tipped brow, a small but curious smile attempting to hide behind the white of her mask but she fails and allows it to openly touch her lips. He was fascinating, that was not secret on his behalf as he makes the water rise, the sounds soothing and comforting to her ears. Marlyn finds herself liking the way his red hair dries on his skin, the way he looks distantly around them even though she knows he has memorized every inch of this quiet place,

Amber pools drop as she shifts her legs so she may nestle more comfortable. For now, in this very scared place, Marlyn is exactly who she is in front of him. A vulnerable, simple mare. She replaces the steel mask of queenship and exposes the delicate porcelain beneath. Pricked ears rotate back to Ashely and away from his music to gather his words, her eyes following when the question if asked. The mare can not help but laugh loudly, a pure and honest tinkle of silver bells. "Get out of my head." The mare teases with a smile once she has quieted herself. The stallion is smart and would know what she means without her speaking the words.(The guilt of admitting her desire to leave Sylva would have buried her).

"I'm Marlyn, by the way." The little smile grows a bit crooked as she realizes she hasn't introduced herself and does not know his name either. Funny how things just happen. The mare wonders silently of what force or Beqanna god put the ginger male in her path and where he would lead her.
    MARLYN

Messages In This Thread
    and this time I'm not leaving without you; Ashley - by Marlyn - 11-16-2016, 01:08 PM
    RE: and this time I'm not leaving without you; Ashley - by Marlyn - 12-11-2016, 02:14 PM