• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

my blood is a flood of rubies; any
    Iasan patrolled the borders of his home. In this case, it was the Eastern borders that had his attention. The Taiga rests as a central part of the forest system of Beqanna; it is the spine and the lifeblood that brings protection and oxygen to anyone who chooses to rest beneath it's trees. The sooty spotted boy grew ever more impressive by the months that dragged on, and his mother Reagan was giving him more freedom to go along with his age and size--as long as he didn't wander off too far. And such was the case with this--

It was night, and the fog that brewed underneath the canopy was almost stifling. He was unable to see much past the end of his nose, but his goals pressed him forward. The sooner he secured the borders, the sooner he could go back to the den.

Unless...

He smiled, his white behind dancing in the dark as he dares to take the chance that his seemingly all-knowing mother might allow him the courtesy of keeping her mind reading to herself this night. It was as if she knew something about him that he himself was unfamiliar with. She seemed, to trust him more than his other siblings... And though he made his way in the dark to this part of Beqanna for the very first time, it was as if he felt he had seen these trees somewhere else before.

Something out of a dream. Or a memory.

But that could not be.

And so, his black fluffy tail swings on his rump and his eyes are bright as he grapples his way through the miasma. The moon is shining bright, casting eerie shadows on the place. When all of the sudden, he spots two shadowy figures standing off and to the right from him. His hackles go up, and his spine seemingly turns to jelly. This was not supposed to go this way. He lowers his ears, and tries ever so careful to sneak past them.

He is still just a very little boy, after all.

A little boy who wished he had his mum.

OOC: tapped this out on my phone. Sorry it sucks so bad.

Messages In This Thread
    my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by hawke - 12-11-2016, 02:13 AM
    RE: my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by Neo.n - 12-11-2016, 04:08 AM
    RE: my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by Iasan - 12-11-2016, 06:01 AM
    RE: my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by Neo.n - 12-12-2016, 08:22 AM
    RE: my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by hawke - 12-13-2016, 02:23 AM
    RE: my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by Neo.n - 12-13-2016, 02:29 AM
    RE: my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by Iasan - 12-13-2016, 05:53 AM
    RE: my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by Neo.n - 12-13-2016, 09:46 AM
    RE: my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by Neo.n - 12-13-2016, 09:55 PM
    RE: my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by Neo.n - 12-16-2016, 10:10 PM