• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

crying myself to sleep; ecco
    He hisses, her voice sliding over his skin like acid pouring on an open wound. Stopping short, his tongue rolls behind his teeth as he sees in her a magic that can take away life. Rot that sucks dry and leaves you with an uneasy feeling in your stomach; pumping away at the heart that will stop beating and start corroding. Instead of blood, sludge. Instead of life, a kind of undead existence that stretches forth its hand to take and grab light and life by the neck, until the goodness is eked out like a dirty sponge being wrung out over a sink that has been drenched with blood.

"I am what the monsters fear, dear one." his voice is warm, like honey, and yet the stingers from the bees are still present there. "Your blood reeks of power. What it is you seek?" Deimos waits. He is no idiot. He knows that she can command the decomposition of the world around her. It all falls down; and as it withers away, he can see her dancing on the heads of her corpses. He smiles darkly--she is who he has been seeking. More power. More for him to get drunk on.

To swim inside her soul and come up empty.

"I can return it all to you, if that is what you seek... But you have to give me something in return..." He slithers around her like a ghost. Silent and deadly. The careless stomping of the trees forgotten. Let me show you how the son of Mars can really be. Let me dive into your nightmares.

Messages In This Thread
    crying myself to sleep; ecco - by Deimos - 12-08-2016, 11:48 AM
    RE: crying myself to sleep; ecco - by Potion|Ecco - 12-09-2016, 05:34 AM
    RE: crying myself to sleep; ecco - by Deimos - 12-10-2016, 04:33 PM
    RE: crying myself to sleep; ecco - by Potion|Ecco - 12-12-2016, 07:11 PM
    RE: crying myself to sleep; ecco - by Deimos - 12-13-2016, 07:57 AM