• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

paint it black; any

I look inside myself
    The child, small and innocent, softens the stallion. Silver eyes watch as he stands in an agape awe at his feet. Lior's brow furrows slighty as he is not sure what to do next with the boy. Just as the steel trap of his jaw creaks open once again, a familiar fog and alabaster is captured as she is moving closer to him. The scent of Nayl pings something feral in his blood. Her smaller, velvet form's steps are not missed by the pewter pools. He can see her muscles working in her jaw, the rotation of glinting eyes. For the moment, the child is forgotten.

"Nayl". He breathes in the spice of her perfume, his voice low and gritty as her name tiptoes across his tongue. Lior enjoys the way the smile breaks through her chiseled marble features. He does not return it but instead slightly lifts a brow out of surprise to see how much more prettily it made her.

The moment dissipates when a gray and green tinged mare moves before him. She is quiet with her sorcery, a keen eye and brilliant mind, Lior knows this much just by observing the way she looks over his scarred black form. The child, clearly restraining, is happy to see her...must be the mother. Lior gives a polite dip of his poll after the granite woman greets Nayl with a respectful but curt nod. The stallion observes an exchange less than enthusiastically executed. From the dark forelock, he observes the mother fall quiet. Lior is not quite sure what else he should really do next. Nayl was the first to offer a home...little Iasan seemed to be directionless in his next move and his mother stood by without any cues.

Truthfully, the dark man would have gone to any home that had been offered first but it did seem a bit more helpful to actually know the leader of Nerine but it was not predicted. Little Iasan was not expected to ask a stranger to his home right away and so Lior forgives him and his quiet mother. With a small tugging smile, Lior taps the young boy on his head and looks down. "It was very nice to meet you, Iasan. Perhaps one day you can show me your caves." Pools moves to look to his mother, a small respectful nod given in acknowledgement to her presence before he turns to Nayl. "Show me your Nerine, Nayl." His head bends to meet the soft tuft of her lobes, whiskered lips moving to mark his readiness to see the coast.
    And see my heart is black

Messages In This Thread
    paint it black; any - by Lior - 12-04-2016, 12:06 AM
    RE: paint it black; any - by Reagan - 12-04-2016, 05:37 AM
    RE: paint it black; any - by Lior - 12-04-2016, 08:01 PM
    RE: paint it black; any - by Nayl - 12-04-2016, 08:52 PM
    RE: paint it black; any - by Reagan - 12-05-2016, 05:40 AM
    RE: paint it black; any - by Lior - 12-05-2016, 10:51 AM