• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and this time I'm not leaving without you; Dovev
    Big black eyes rounded on his mare, alight with excitement. She was fixed now! She had everything she'd once lost, and he'd made it happen for her! She would surely love him now! For real this time.

Maybe she'd even be able to forgive him when he had to leave her.

He smiled a little shyly and backed away from her, giving her room to show him what she could do. He wanted to see her ivy twisting and curling, wanted to see the little predator she could become. He wanted to focus on her. And not the seed of disappointment trying to sour his mood. He was a disappointment. He had nothing to show her in return. He felt..different. But he had no magic.

His face fell and his eyes lost focus as something roiled within him. Bones rolled and rumbled, shifted unnaturally. It was only there for a moment, and then everything settled again. He held still, waiting to be sure it was gone. It had shaken him, unsteady, and he raised wide, frightened eyes to her. But he was the man, he could not be frightened. His features very slowly smoothed again, certain that the event had ended. Perhaps only growing pains, then. Yes, growing pains.

He refocused on her, forcing the occurrence out of his mind, dragging a smile to his face for her. This was her time. Like a birthday. A re-birthday.

So, he said low and silky, How do you feel?

ooc: am just gonna continue it here hehe <3

Messages In This Thread
    and this time I'm not leaving without you; Dovev - by Marlyn - 11-13-2016, 04:27 PM
    RE: and this time I'm not leaving without you; Dovev - by Marlyn - 11-17-2016, 09:18 AM
    RE: and this time I'm not leaving without you; Dovev - by Marlyn - 12-04-2016, 11:53 AM
    RE: and this time I'm not leaving without you; Dovev - by Dovev - 12-04-2016, 01:27 PM