• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and this time I'm not leaving without you; Dovev
    Marlyn engages her conversation with the leggy male. He is stuck somewhere in that world between child and adulthood. He is quiet, calm, curious and it opens Marlyn up more the prospect of restoring the 'lost things'. but the bay mare, who has decided to join them, speaks most clearly for both of them.

The spotted woman greet the other qith a warm grin as she offers up the lost traits from the Reckoning but also that Dovev could perhaps have lost something...but could not have as well.

...there is only one way to find out...

With a small nod, closed eyes and an envisioning of a restorative light, Marlyn returns the magic to both the mare and the boy. This time had left Marlyn less exhausted as she has gotten the hang of this. "Yes, Dovev, the fairies let me showed me and now both you and Cerva have been returned what was lost." The words are warm as she speaks, mimicking the smile that crosses her lips. "I hope you are pleased Cerva-" Her attention glides gently to the brown woman then to the painted boy, "and if there is anything, it has been returned Dovev." Mar falls quiet for a moment as she looks to both with undeniable happiness. It felt lovely to return magic. "Best of luck to you both. If you should ever desire, come to Sylva and visit sometime." The offer is tossed over one spotted shoulder before the feathered limbs draw her away to the next horse..
    MARLYN

this is a poopy post but both cerva and dovev not have their traits returned!

Messages In This Thread
    and this time I'm not leaving without you; Dovev - by Marlyn - 11-13-2016, 04:27 PM
    RE: and this time I'm not leaving without you; Dovev - by Marlyn - 11-17-2016, 09:18 AM
    RE: and this time I'm not leaving without you; Dovev - by Marlyn - 12-04-2016, 11:53 AM