• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And this time I'm not leaving without you; mandatory for residents
    She immediately answered the call and spoke. "I could. I'd be honored." She nominated herself quickly, boldly; so much like her mother. Her ears flickered, as only her mother had followed. Her children - at least, Praelia had followed closer - were nearby and playing exuberantly with each other. "I would be honored to be on the guard." She adds, hoping that Marlyn having known her since being a newborn foal would bring favor to her. She was honest, and it rang strongly in her words, in her intentions.

(Okay I'm done editing my post Tongue
    Also I am thinking more sorta caste-ish.. Since 'diplomats' (Peacekeepers?) would be different somewhat from 'warriors/guardians/the royal guard' (Protectors?) and they'd have some separate stuffs? I dunno.. But maybe like Sunfall would choose a second-in-command for the protectors to be like the vice pres? And Marlyn would choose the pres and vice for peacekeepers? HALP)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: And this time I'm not leaving without you; mandatory for residents - by Blazing Sunfall - 12-01-2016, 12:35 PM