• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and this time I'm not leaving without you; Dovev
    The worlds were aligned with Cerva at his side. They were inseparable, untouchable. She would always belong at his side, his treasure. The new mare names herself, Marlyn, her voice soft and delicate. If he hadn't already found his mare, he might have kept this one. But who was to say he couldn't have more? No, it was unthinkable. Cerva was the embodiment of perfection, there was no other like her in the world. He'd chosen the very best for himself.

Marlyn asked if they'd lost anything in the Reckoning, the event that created the Mountain, that created him. He couldn't say that he lost anything, he was born this way, but his bottomless-black gaze shifted to Cerva with a soft smile. Her eyes were bright and hopeful as they briefly met his, then shined back on Marlyn again.

Cerva explained his own silent thoughts to her, that they weren't sure if he had any magic, but she certainly had lost hers. He was thrilled to think she might have them back someday, that he might see her in her full glory. He held still at her side and turned his attention back to Marlyn with eager anticipation.

Do you know of a way to restore magic? he asked, a boyish tilt to his head as he peered into her eyes.

ooc: his shortest post ever LOL also, his traits will have a slightly delayed effect so they wont show immediately xD but yayy cerva magic!!

Messages In This Thread
    and this time I'm not leaving without you; Dovev - by Marlyn - 11-13-2016, 04:27 PM
    RE: and this time I'm not leaving without you; Dovev - by Marlyn - 11-17-2016, 09:18 AM
    RE: and this time I'm not leaving without you; Dovev - by Dovev - 11-30-2016, 01:02 PM
    RE: and this time I'm not leaving without you; Dovev - by Marlyn - 12-04-2016, 11:53 AM