• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Super Surprise [Leola]
    I've got thick skin and an elastic heart
    She was free. She had broken of her mother and slipped backwards to the volcano, going in search of Elora. Tephra had never been home, but then, nothing ever had. Leola looked upward in the shadow of the fire, and blinked as her inky black mane fell in front of her face, her delicately shaped hooves making marks in the ash as she pushed forwards into the land, watching the trees of the forest clear behind her. She was a serene creature who was looking for peace. She knew she would find her happiness away from Epithet, and in the arms of another, less crazy individual.

And so, in the shadow of the volcano, She came, her nose to the ground as she lipped at the short roots looking for fresh shoots of vegetation. She was no longer on milk, and the young mare had been so intent on her escape, that she did what she could to push herself to maturity. Anything. Anywhere.

She was too young to be so serious, and yet, while she was thinking, a tiny furry butt was pacing the grasses, before it leaped out of nowhere and attached itself to Leola and said Boo! Leola gasped, looking on her back to see a fuzzy cat, before she exhaled her surprised and smiled her first true smile. It was only Elora.

Not that there was anything only about Elora. “Hello Ellie. Sorry I’m not in a better mood. I’ve got a lot on my mind”
    Leola

Messages In This Thread
    A Super Surprise [Leola] - by Elora - 11-20-2016, 09:00 PM
    RE: A Super Surprise [Leola] - by Leola - 11-30-2016, 04:47 AM
    RE: A Super Surprise [Leola] - by Elora - 12-24-2016, 06:13 PM
    RE: A Super Surprise [Leola] - by Leola - 01-08-2017, 09:36 AM
    RE: A Super Surprise [Leola] - by Elora - 01-08-2017, 06:14 PM
    RE: A Super Surprise [Leola] - by Leola - 01-10-2017, 11:01 AM