• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

dark, you can't come soon enough for me; mandalocks
    "It's a nice place to be, compared to the mountain." She comments, remembering how odd it was to be without a place to go, without anyone to turn to for a time. She thinks on how to reply to him wanting to get to know her better, face guarded for a moment.

"I think I'd enjoy getting to know you," She tells him eagerly, content with her answer. She stands silently for a moment before he asks her if she is traited. She wondered about his views on traits; she knew some fathers would cast out a traitless child if they were traited.

"I don't have any traits that I know of," She admits honestly, wondering his intentions about asking. She didn't agree with the power of some traited individuals - Carnage she disliked the most, her position that of those who believe he should lose his power and that Beqanna should take it back into herself.

She wondered if he did, asking, "Do you?" Before looking around. She wanted to know.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: dark, you can't come soon enough for me; mandalocks - by Mandalocks - 11-21-2016, 11:50 AM