• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you're not going to get what you deserve; waylan
    The meeting is dull. Hardly anyone shows except him and Rhae, and that pitiful girl whom pleads to her so called "god". Hell if Waylan were in Carnage's position, he would ditch this place too. 

In mid conversation he finds himself intercepted by another, craning his fine featured cranium the man eye balls the horned beast before him, circling him like a shark. "Can I help you?" His cold vocals break their deafening silence. 

The horned brute before him speaks up, “You said that your invisibility had been vanquished....... What if I told you that I could help you get it back. What would something like that be worth to you?"
    Waylan studies the man carefully, perplexed by his offer. Hell if he could get his invisibility back he could kill as he did before, killing could be his art again.

A roguish grin forms upon his lips, "Well shit. I'd kill for whoever returns my invisibility." He answers.

WAYLAN
    -NORMAL PEOPLE SCARE ME-

OOC: This is shit. I'm so sorry Laura, it took forever because I've had a lot going on and I had a huge writing block.
    @[Bruise]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you're not going to get what you deserve; waylan - by Waylan - 11-20-2016, 11:26 AM