• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and this time I'm not leaving without you; Dovev
    i suddenly feel like a different person
    from the roots of my soul comes a gentle coercion

Marlyn had opted to remain in her true cocoa and white sprinkled form. The white of the mask on her features seems to float in the evening of close setting shadows but Marlyn still smiles quietly to herself as though harboring a happy secret. The sounds of hooves thudding gently on the ground breaks the little world that the young mare had woven around her.

A pair were closer that she had noticed and Marlyn quietly scolds herself. The males words, strong and sure, begins with a small rather rhetorical question but Marlyn nods along in agreement "It is lovely to meet you both. I'm Marlyn." Introductions are always fun and awkward in her mouth no matter how many times she must do them. "It sure is a lovely morning." A smile warms her features, her aura open and inviting. "Perhaps this is an odd question but did either of you lose anything in the Reckoning?" Marlyn had made up her mind to offer the gift of the fairies to the first of a few who went out of their way to say hello to her.
    marlyn

Messages In This Thread
    and this time I'm not leaving without you; Dovev - by Marlyn - 11-13-2016, 04:27 PM
    RE: and this time I'm not leaving without you; Dovev - by Marlyn - 11-17-2016, 09:18 AM
    RE: and this time I'm not leaving without you; Dovev - by Marlyn - 12-04-2016, 11:53 AM