• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  time deceives us | fate she hears us [ANY/ALL]

.......Dahmer watches as the painted one does a double take in his direction and he tilts his dark head to the side curiously. There was something strange about his newest acquaintance, though perhaps not in a negative way, despite Dahmer's inability to put a hoof on the exact point that made him... odd. A more in-depth analysis would have to wait, however, as they are joined by a buckskin who seems far more comfortable in the frosted field than either he or the now-smiling Clark.

.......The black beast can't help but smirk wider at the pair to match Clark's forced smile and Magnus's lazily lopsided grin, though the expression feels out of place on his dark lips. The Subway hadn't allowed for much socialization, and there had been no occasion that had called for smiling in his years of solitude. Dahmer could only imagine the impression he was giving the pair, standing quite stonily with an out-of-place expression, before a genuine chuckle gurgles out of him at Magnus's use of "bloody". He'd always been a fan of those who could slip that word into their vocabulary without sounding far too... haughty.

......."Dahmer." His ears flick forward as he introduces himself, a slight bob of his head following swiftly after. Blue eyes periodically moving from his new companions to survey the empty field, he registers Clark's question with a quiet hmmm before turning his gaze back to them. "Strange, how?" Perhaps delving further into Clark's inquiry would assist Dahmer in placing a hoof on the aforementioned odd point. He shifts his weight now, offering up another uncomfortable smile to the pair before pressing again, "I don't mean to be difficult... well, I've only just arrived. This place feels just as strange or un-strange to me as any other."

.......A snort escapes his flared nostrils quite suddenly as an icy squall assaults the trio. Dahmer turns his ears to furrow them in his tousled black mane, his head curling down so that his muzzle is pressed to his muscled chest.

......."Fuck," he admonishes the cold, though it sounds much more crass than Magnus's "bloody".

Messages In This Thread
    break some bread for all my sins - by Dahmer - 11-13-2016, 04:36 PM
    break some bread for all my sins - by Dahmer - 11-14-2016, 08:44 PM
    RE: time deceives us | fate she hears us [ANY/ALL] - by Dahmer - 11-25-2016, 08:35 PM