• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

well, well, well; OPEN TO ANYONE/ANYTIME (fun, quick posts, just jump in!)

This is Major Tom to Ground Control. I'm stepping through the door and I'm floating in a most peculiar way. And the stars look very different today. For here am I sitting in a tin can. Far above the world, Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do.

Oh Bowie is rather pleased indeed with the lovely gathering of pretty things. Before he is mistaken, the purple man is not one to insult or harm another but he does indeed love to be amongst the eye candy. Perhaps it is because he fancies himself? A smile is draping across his lips when Spice speaks up, shying a bit away afterwards and Bowie chuckles gently, the rumble vibrating his chest pleasantly. "My dear lovely Spice, I come from the coast of Nerine. And yes, yes, the land of mares. It IS quite lovely and the sea salt does wonders for my coat!" He delights pleasantly as he speaks of his home with great fondness.

From the corner with of his one blue eye, a tiny bit of floof is working it's way close to the group of equines and Bowie blatantly breaks his gaze from the flaxen mare to look at this lovely little thing. "Well hello tiny one." Bowie dips his skull to bring his level politely to Smidgen, extending the large skull in a most respectful manner before a flop of glittering mane falls over his eyes comically. "My, my, that won't do." He laughs openly before giving his head a small flick so he may see the tiny girl. Brows lift as he looks to Spice with a playful smirk tugging at his lips, listening to her question.

The stallion returns to his neutral position as he studies the mare as she shivers. A slight frown draws his mouth away from the playful glint of his expression. "Yes dear Spice, I am afraid the winters are always this cold." His concern then reflects to the tiny horse and once again to Spice. "I should like to invite you both to Nerine but I imagine a pleasant pair of ponies such as yourselves have homes but shall me make out way to the evergreens, hm? Perhaps block a little bit of this frosty frigid wind and snow?" He motions towards a clump of near by spruces before turning to head that way. "Little Smidge, would you like a ride?" His lovely purpleness offers to carry the girl between the glitter of his white wings but if she should reuse, he would not be upset but being the gentleman that he is (at least in his head) he should at least offer.

Bowie.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: well, well, well; OPEN TO ANYONE/ANYTIME (fun, quick posts, just jump in!) - by Bowie - 11-14-2016, 06:30 PM