• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'd rather die than give you control; nier
    NIER
    A brush of noise interrupted his thoughts. He'd been gone somewhere. Missing. Like a wicked warp of time he was thrust on the earth in a strange place, with a stranger's memories. The rustle was as though an angry wind ripped through the forest, shook the trees in its wake. Then, like a sentient being, it angled towards him. Let it come. He could not be seen.

A boy materialized from the bustle, slowing his pace in steady increments and -staring right at him. Nier's ears tipped back in annoyance. He'd thought his wings felt a little odd when he awakened, and now it was clear his invisibility either was gone or did not work on this young man. Something was amiss, and it was infuriating.

"Hello there," the lad greeted. Bitter frustration burned within his eyes as he withheld a response. The child should not even be able to see him. Of all his lasting memories, he knew this to be true. He turned away, his slate gray mass swallowing the light trickling through the canopy. Let him take a hint and bugger off.
    Then the brat spoke again.

"What would you do to take back what has been stolen from you?"

His cold eyes narrowed and he scrutinized the boy over his shoulder. "I'd stuff your little face to the ground where it belongs, -six feet under. Gut you and let your bowels poison the earth, mark your grave with a dead, hollow tree for all to piss on as they passed by," he said instantly. His stare swept over him again, taking in his disfigured feet, dark and gold coat, sturdy horns.

"Damn, you're ugly," he sniffed. "I can't find you a lady, if that's what you're wanting. Don't think anyone could." He squared up and stared at him. If this little creep could restore his invisibility, he couldn't imagine what he'd want in return. What did Nier even have to offer?

What do you want.

ooc: super quick temp html and sry still gotta feel him out a bit. ^.^

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'd rather die than give you control; nier - by Nier - 11-14-2016, 10:33 AM