• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

paint it black; any

I look inside myself
    Pewter pools observe the crease of her lips as she smiles ever so slightly, like a light dusting of snow on a chilly night. Her voice is equally as cool as her smirk. She is glass. Smooth, fragile, and Lior can see the way her emotions seem to toil just underneath the surface. He does not return the smile but instead shows that she has gained his interest but simply keeping his attention trained to her painted form rather than trekking off to remain embraced by his cold and quiet solitude.

The mare is strong...forged by unseen fire and sweat. She does act like most women would. Proud and unrelentingly sexualized despite their sometimes unknowing actions. Warm air coils from his lips now as he washes over her form as any male would, noting her curves and crooks. Lior was not one to seek company on any occasion truthfully. He finds himself dreadfully dull and complicated so therefore others must as well, right?

Suddenly he is propelled into the presence of their conversation when the slender woman continues.

She is a coastal mare, salt and sand. Lior thought he could taste the wildness of the ocean in the air around her as she seemed to wear her home around her like an intoxicating perfume (whether she wants to or not). But the inquiry as to his own residence conjures up a small, flitting tug on his lips...the smile softening his stony features ever so slightly. A toss of his heavy head is directed just up the rocky mountain side to the open mouth of a cave...his home. "There." He says with a nod. "I come from no where real. I prefer the solitude that the meadow offers me." This is, after all, the truth as the large male could easily form up a herd with all the lost mares that seemed to wander in and out of his life but he much more preferred to let them ebb and flow like flower petals on the tide.
    And see my heart is black

Messages In This Thread
    paint it black; any - by Lior - 11-06-2016, 08:37 PM
    RE: paint it black; any - by Nayl - 11-06-2016, 10:16 PM
    RE: paint it black; any - by Lior - 11-07-2016, 09:13 AM
    RE: paint it black; any - by Nayl - 11-08-2016, 06:12 PM
    RE: paint it black; any - by Lior - 11-13-2016, 02:17 PM
    RE: paint it black; any - by Nayl - 11-25-2016, 07:34 PM
    RE: paint it black; any - by Lior - 11-28-2016, 09:40 PM