• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

what's a king to a god; all
    He gasps as his lungs plunder the oxygen from the unfamiliar air.  His dormant body is prickled by the petite needles of ice have grown attatched to his silver dappled body. He doesn't remember it being winter, nor.... wait WHAT THE FUCK. His blood red eyes avert to a spiraled horn sprouting out of his skull like a parasite, he isn't quite in a panic no, he's in awe of it. It was just another tool he could use to inflict agony and torture upon others. Oh the plans he had to use his new tool to slice at his fortunate victims, he could name a list of punishments and means of torture his horn would be put to use.

Limbs rise the killer upwards, as layers of snow filter off of his frame revealing his dark chocolate figure to the white glazed world. Crimson irises scan the terrain, this is different. He ponders silently, it wasn't the rocky terrain he hailed too nor was it his comrade's ashen property. Where the hell was he? Questions begin to stream through his mind like a flood. How long had he slept? Where the fuck is Mourning Mountains? 

Puzzled the sinister man catches the vocals of another, burgundy lobes swivel as he stalks forward. His body trembling as sore aching muscles moved for the first time in months, he tries to conceal himself in his gift but alas, the feeling his gone. It was once a mental button inserted into his mind, and his heart. He depended heavily on his invisibility it allowed him to sneak up on his victims and mercilessly rid them of this land. Now gen had nothing, it felt as if nothing was ever there, as if his ability ceased to exist.

Now he is just fucking pissed, and extremely confused. Agitated the man treds through the thick layered snow until he reaches a meeting place. Unaware of where he was or what was exactly happening. 

He becomes perplexed by the call for a new leader, of this land he had awoken in. He is hesitant to take advantage of them, something that sounded like something he would do. And something he was going to do now, but his ruby gems meets the eyes of another, the only other that had seemed to arrive. She seemed nervous, and remarkably shy."Hi there." His rugged vocals pipe up, as a genuine roguish smile forms on his velvet lips. "I'm Waylan. Do you know where I am exactly?" He paused. Jesus Christ this women probably thinks he's insane attending a meeting of a land he cannot name. So he found it necessary that an explanation was in order,"You see, I've just awoken from a very long nap. And I awake to find a horn in my skull, my invisibility vanquished, and a leader stepping down of a land I cannot name. I'm sure you understand my confusion." He chuckles honest laced in his words, which is rare even for him.

His attention shifts towards the leader that was stepping down, his head bows forth dipping his new horn towards the man in a matter of respect. He feels changed in a sense, as if some form of warmth managed to reach his stone cold heart rich with something far sinister, as if his own father's spirit lurked within him, injecting his body with a poison drenched with malicious desires. But something managed to maneuver through the maze that was his heart of ice.
    WAYLAN
    -NORMAL PEOPLE SCARE ME-

OOC:He's back.... but he's unsure. And confused

Messages In This Thread
    what's a king to a god; all - by Carnage - 11-10-2016, 11:52 AM
    RE: what's a king to a god; all - by Rhae - 11-10-2016, 01:42 PM
    RE: what's a king to a god; all - by Waylan - 11-10-2016, 02:43 PM
    RE: what's a king to a god; all - by Igni - 11-13-2016, 10:15 PM
    RE: what's a king to a god; all - by Pollock - 11-15-2016, 03:24 AM
    RE: what's a king to a god; all - by Harmonia - 11-15-2016, 06:30 PM
    RE: what's a king to a god; all - by Carnage - 11-17-2016, 11:42 AM