• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

dark, you can't come soon enough for me; mandalocks
    Kreios. The king-stallion had gone missing, and for whatever reason, Mandalocks had a hunch he wasn't returning as far as anyone would know. She last saw him conversing with a rather suspicious mare. "Yes. He's.. Err.. Currently missing, though. Ygritte's currently looking for him - Marlyn, their daughter, is the 'ruler' right now. I actually temporarily left Sylva over her removal of the castes," She gives, against common sense. "Blazed lives there. So does my sister." She adds after a small moment.

She flicks an ear to the side when he starts talking as if he's leaving. She didn't know for sure what to do here; she's always been just dumped where she stood by potential talkers because of her mother's father. "It's been a pleasure for me as well. And that would be.. Nice. It's on the back of the mountains, and the right edge puts you near the Taiga & forest. Sylva looks like it's autumn all year; it's easy to lose track of the time there." She gives after a few moments of awkward silence. She'd noticed the surge of revulsion in him at her mention before of the Falls. Was it something with the leaders? She wondered about the possible relations, and it clicked in her head she might somehow be related to a royalty line. Her eyes brightened momentarily, and she cursed herself for showing the thought.

@[Szeth]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: dark, you can't come soon enough for me; mandalocks - by Mandalocks - 11-08-2016, 09:01 AM