• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Shot In The Dark-[Akkadian]
    Josie
    like the dancer before me

She was alone, and the wind blew, she looked around hoping that her gut instinct would bring her to Akkadian. That he too would stroll through the forest and stumble upon her, the Sun was setting and her body grew cold as the temperature dropped. She paced every now and then, impatiently swaying her tail, beginning to think that she came in hopes of an unlikely outcome. As she filled her mind with doubt his scent filled her nares, her ears pricked forward as she moved towards the scent. Could she be so lucky to run into Akkadian, on this night by chance in the forest? It wasn't long until her name was spoken and his black silhouette was in the distance, a whinny escaped her maw as she moved towards him.

He asked if she was alright, but he was different, he seemed much more distant then he did when they created the foal that rolled in her stomach now. Her body was not as thin as it was once, her stomachs bulged with the life inside and with due time there foal would be in the world. I am well her voice was gentle, she felt the distance between them and only longed to fill the void. She stepped closer pressing her body against his, his warmth filled the chill the ran down her spine. Her body relaxed instantly but she didn't know if he felt the same way. They never announced there partnership to one another, in fact it is common for a stallion to take on multiple partners. This was not something she seeked, it would hurt for her to pull herself away from him but she couldn't live her life sharing her heart with others.

She did not want to move away from his warmth but she forced herself too, I know I vanished for a while, have you found a home in my absence? she asked curious, hopeful that he would want to take her with him as well. 

Messages In This Thread
    A Shot In The Dark-[Akkadian] - by Josie - 10-26-2016, 04:55 PM
    RE: A Shot In The Dark-[Akkadian] - by Akkadian - 10-28-2016, 08:44 AM
    RE: A Shot In The Dark-[Akkadian] - by Josie - 11-05-2016, 06:14 PM
    RE: A Shot In The Dark-[Akkadian] - by Akkadian - 11-07-2016, 05:24 PM