• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'd rather be a riot than indifferent; any
    V A K A R I A N
    i'd rather be a riot than indifferent
    The physical contact from the gray mare is not startling but welcomed. How long had it been since Vakarian had been touched? Not in a perverted sense but to reach out and actually feel another. A smile responds without thought as she listens to the wise woman.

Lobes are forward and curious as she listens. Djinni mentions how the past is not so easily washed away and The dark eyes of Vaka widen noticeably. "That is what I have been saying." The words are
    spoken in a harsh whisper as it feels like the granite mare is reading her mind. Vaka's largest fear for Nerine was they they would squabble and peck at one another and not remember or give thanks for their home. Vaka was scared they would repeat themselves if no one acknowledged the gifts given to them by the faeries.

A soft sigh exits her lift as her gaze flicks away but it returns with a smile when Djinni makes her exclamation of jumping in the sea than climbing the mountain again. Vaka had made the journey previously and laughs as she remembers her own tribulations. "I did, Djinni. My diamond armor was taken back." Vaka peaks matter-of-factually while unknowingly straightening herself in response to the vulnerability she felt from  her lake of armor.

"Where do you come from, Djinni?" The question could be interpreted as rude but there is nothing but curiosity in the dark eyes of the bay woman. The delicate gray was so much different than any other horse Vaka had met and she hoped that the other would indulge her in a little conversation. One could benefit from a little chat outside their homeland.
    covet and azula's diamond armored daughter

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'd rather be a riot than indifferent; any - by Vakarian - 10-09-2016, 09:34 PM