• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'd rather be a riot than indifferent; any
    V A K A R I A N
    i'd rather be a riot than indifferent
    Vakarian is not sure why her puzzle piece edges just do not seem to fit in with the rest. Perhaps it is because she is not one of the 'original' sisters. Perhaps it is because she does not have jungle blood coursing in her veins. Vaka can not simply put her thumb on it.

Dark eyes catch a familiar sight wafting through the tangles of the forest but it brings a smile to her face (perhaps the first of it's kind since the Reckoning). The mare of mist and storm clouds calls to her with the gentlest of tones, the softest of eyes. Vaka can not help but return with one of her own grins. "Djinni." The tones are soft after she moves to close the space between them as the darkness of her muzzle is extended to greet to the familiar face.

"It's not the salt air for I feel the sea beckons me but-" she hesitates as her gaze flickers away like a flash of heat lightening. "I just don't feel like one of them." The confession comes forward almost too quickly and it steals her breath long before she is able to trap the words between gritted teeth. Vaka had feared that she would be ashamed but instead she feels lifted from the burden keeping her silence. "And you Djinni? Still on your way around the mountain?" Vaka finds herself genuinely interested in the tinkling words. This woman was her own mistress and Vaka admired that in the other. Curiosity and hope brim in the depths of her amber eye as she awaits the others reply.
    covet and azula's diamond armored daughter

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'd rather be a riot than indifferent; any - by Vakarian - 10-02-2016, 02:15 PM