• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Devil and God are raging inside me { Bijoux }

HELLBANE

I've all but just forgotten-

Surprising, that Hellbane should find himself a gifted speaker. He’d never been a real back-and-forth sort of animal, in fact he’d never spoken a word until it was almost time for him to leave his dam. Perhaps he’d just been saving all those unspoken words for moments like these, when Bijoux seemed so unable to express herself and all he wanted was to listen to her voice. Forcing words was never any good, they had to come naturally and from within to hold significance, so he does his best to encourage her.

“Not in this land.” He tells her, head following the direction of her gaze so that he might glimpse the range on the blue horizon. “You must be new here, then.” He comments, head turning about so that he could see her again. His lips, without thought, rise in a warm smile. “How did you get here?”

-What the color of her eyes were

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The Devil and God are raging inside me { Bijoux } - by Hellbane - 09-29-2016, 03:18 PM