• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  It's About Time (Birthing) (Jedi, any)
    Raxa watched carefully as the filly got back to her hooves again after only a few minutes of laying down; she'd obviously detected something, or else she would've been content laying down beneath her dam's body. Raxa turned her head to look at her daughter before both sets of blue eyes caught the form of a horse in the distance.

A stallion that Raxa instantly recognized...

A small smile appeared on the brindle's face as Jedi raced up, a curious look on his face. Raxa seemed confused about this; was he worried about something? Was he wondering why the filly didn't look a lot like him? Raxa had been surprised about that as well, but then again, the filly did sport a bay coloring that would more than likely darken to Jedi's coloring when she got older.

Pushing that thought aside as Jedi inquired about a name, Raxa watched the stallion play with the filly's forelock as she picked the name from her three options she'd been thinking of it the foal turned out to be a filly.

"I was thinking of naming her Zhenga, in honor of a former herd member of mine from when I was young. We grew up together, and this little one reminds me of her," Raxa explained, chuckling as Zhenga squealed as Jedi continued to play with her forelock before rearing up on her hind legs and prancing around the two adults.

Messages In This Thread
    It's About Time (Birthing) (Jedi, any) - by Raxa - 09-06-2016, 06:53 PM
    RE: It's About Time (Birthing) (Jedi, any) - by Raxa - 09-28-2016, 10:24 PM