• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

“What do you fear, lady?' he asked. 'A cage,' she said.”; any
    Eiria took to notice how Ygritte did not wish to discuss her own troubles. That was fine; Eiria would not push her. The mare was much like her dam in that she often wished to console others of depressed spirit, but she also knew where her limits existed. If the queen did not want to talk about what was on her mind, that was fine with Eiria. Perhaps simple conversation would put her enough at ease that Ygritte may talk about things in her own time.

"I am doing well your highness," she said. "Exploring Sylva, getting to know the new land. I have not yet decided if I wish to remain here completely, but for now, as does Nerius, we remain to support our dam. She has been of troubled sorts since the disappearance of my brother and father."

Eiria thought of something else, "Has the King not been by to console you as of late? I must admit it is odd that hardly any of us have seen him around nowadays. Truthfully, I am worried myself; this behavior isn't like him. Have you heard anything?"

Messages In This Thread
    RE: “What do you fear, lady?' he asked. 'A cage,' she said.”; any - by Eiria - 09-25-2016, 02:21 PM