• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Devil and God are raging inside me { Bijoux }

HELLBANE

I've all but just forgotten-

Every now and then it happens that even the largest of meadows isn’t big enough to keep horses from bumping into one another. Though there’s clearly plenty of space to mind one’s own business, it seems like the shadowy mare has been slowly on a path to intercepting him, and Hellbane doesn’t really mind. He’d noticed her a while back, but being nearly double the size of most horses he came across, Hellbane found that waiting for company was almost as good as (if not better than) seeking it out yourself.

“Interested in some light conversation?” He tries, raising his head to peer down at her demurely bashful stare. He’s eager for the chance to get to know a new face, and a brief smile toys with his mouth. “I’m Hellbane, nice to meet you … ?” He asks, leaving the sentence open for her to end. A regular grey she may be, but a wallflower? She was certainly not.

-What the color of her eyes were

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The Devil and God are raging inside me { Bijoux } - by Hellbane - 09-23-2016, 10:47 PM