• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The SNAKES start to SING
    Fatale twitches audits, listening to the master stud with attentiveness. Plume waves over obsidian hocks in waterfall of raven black. Butterfly lashes coat her cheek as she pressed bodice closer. Delighted femme is at the attention, his touch sends shivers through every inch of her frame. Threatening to fall, she dances away once again, raven flints rapping along the terra firm.  Flakes of Ivory spit up at her as she sashays and sways, lost in her own serenade. At her masters name she smiles, her velvety purring in delight and desire. She is here in this paradise, beaches below, glittering gems blinding her sapphire eyes. It's beauty and exotic. It's like her, like him.

Trust you to find this place. It's beauty unmatched. You have a good eye m'lord.

Stark against the paling light she continues her trance like dance, flints knocking, appendages shifting. Femme moves closer, ivories opening as maw trails along the milky stud, kisses of seduction, sweetness and amaze.

I can do anything you like. Master Nier. I can be your doll, your pet, anything you'd like.

Her smile unwavering she moves even closer, pressing her bodice close to him, alluringly, wanting. Her velvets nip along his withers. A little overbearing but she wants him for hers. He may think it's the other way round, but he's hers as much as she's his.

But you hurt me. I will be hell for you.

Cerulean orbs glitter with promise as she warns him with a delightful smirk.

Messages In This Thread
    The SNAKES start to SING - by Nier - 05-29-2015, 02:57 PM
    RE: The SNAKES start to SING - by MorningStar - 05-29-2015, 03:15 PM
    RE: The SNAKES start to SING - by Nier - 05-30-2015, 01:43 AM
    RE: The SNAKES start to SING - by BrokenStar - 05-30-2015, 04:06 AM
    RE: The SNAKES start to SING - by Nier - 05-30-2015, 09:06 AM