• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't let me down - Lilitha
    Jinju
    Jinju too had never experienced cold before. The Jungle had kept her coat thin and the fire had kept her warm from within – although she had only learned of this power after aunt Reagan had pointed it out. Even though the winter was coming to an end, which was clearly displayed by the layer of snow that kept thinner and thinner and it also snowed less and less, the black girl’s coat was still thin as ever. She simply didn’t need it to keep herself warm. The magical scarf around her neck would do it for her. Created by Reagan’s magic the moss green thing never dropped from her neck, loosely wrapped around her, but never suffocating her.

The said scarf swayed gently from the left to the right with every step she made, or when she stood still, due to the wind’s breeze. It somehow blended with the forest winter land too, but her ruby orb stood out. Just as the golden eyes and the red mane and tail of the young mare – or actually she was just a girl like Jinju herself – that revealed herself. Relief clearly washed over her, not only because her ‘creeper’ turned out to be what looked like a friendly girl, but also because she was no longer alone. Being alone was the worst thing that could possible happen.

Curiosity sparkles in her eyes as she studies her new companion. They were somewhat alike, both inky black with a red detail, probably around the same age too. Jinju returned the friendly smile she was offered, taking a few steps close towards the other girl, footing a bit slippery on the melting icy ground. ”My name is Jinju” she introduces herself, giving her own name in return. That was how aunt Reagan had done it whenever she had met a new horse, and she had naturally started to copy the adults around her. Especially the mother figure in her life, although she could not yet copy the fire fairies her aunt Reagan had made for her. Nonetheless, the gray magician had promised to learn her once she got her powers back. Yes, both girls were more alike than they both would probably realise.

”What brought you to the forest? Do you live here?” Talking about almost random stuff helped her to get her mind off things, to not get caught in scary thoughts. Uncle Ruan had effectively kept her busy when her aunt had suddenly gone ‘missing’, so maybe if she started talking with this girl about whatever they wanted to talk about, she slowly would be able to let her anxiety flow away.

OOC: Clearly sleepy again, sorry for the rubbish <3

Messages In This Thread
    Don't let me down - Lilitha - by Jinju - 09-17-2016, 09:58 AM
    RE: Don't let me down - Lilitha - by Lilitha - 09-17-2016, 10:59 AM
    RE: Don't let me down - Lilitha - by Jinju - 09-18-2016, 08:54 AM
    RE: Don't let me down - Lilitha - by Lilitha - 09-19-2016, 08:52 PM
    RE: Don't let me down - Lilitha - by Jinju - 09-27-2016, 09:19 AM
    RE: Don't let me down - Lilitha - by Lilitha - 10-21-2016, 09:33 AM
    RE: Don't let me down - Lilitha - by Jinju - 10-25-2016, 08:47 AM