• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  throw everything i own into the fire.
    V A K A R I A N
    i'd rather be a riot than indifferent
    The simple little 'hm' catches the bay woman's attention as she noses at a few little green grass bits. Spring was wrapping her long arms around Beqanna in the brightest embrace with a swell of blossoming flowers, honeysuckle scented air, and large fluffy clouds drifting lazily overhead. The bay woman allows dark eyes to settle on the mismatched stallion.

The dark stocking limbs move her forward once she has finished chewing the vegetation. "Hello." Vakarian attempts to brighten her features but the shyness of her nature penetrates and immobilizes her from further speech. Instead of forcing the interaction, Vaka instead settles into a smile. The young mare is unaccustomed to embarking out on her own since finding her new home but there is always a first time for everything, right? "I'm Vakarian." The mare realizes how jagged her words must sound and her she hides her gaze from under the obsidian of her forelock. "But call me Vaka." She tries again, looking from the mop of black, a smile once against blooming across her features as she works to step from the comfort of her solidarity. "What's your name?"
    covet and azula's diamond armored daughter

Messages In This Thread
    throw everything i own into the fire. - by Toska - 09-16-2016, 02:46 PM
    RE: throw everything i own into the fire. - by Vakarian - 09-16-2016, 07:58 PM