• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We all are living in a dream {Khaos/Open}
    She still isn’t trusting, but Khaos is starting to get the feeling that she will submit out of a sense of self-preservation. He almost grins to himself, but he keeps it under wraps. Finally! Finally he will have a mare to call his own! And then he can go about claiming a herd land. He momentarily considers his options. He had originally been thinking of claiming the Forlorn Forest that lies in the shadow of the Valley, but suddenly he’s considering the little cove that he had travelled through on his way here to the meadow. It’s a pretty spot and he’s thinking now that it might be a better herd land to claim. Why not give the mares a pretty place to live … to distract them a little from their master?

The mare takes a step towards him and he does not fail to miss the flash of excitement that whisks across her face and disappears. She’s tempted, but unsure. Time to reel her in. “Of course there is! There’s plenty of food and water, no need to ration!” That’s the one thing that, at this point in time, that he sees no need to control in his mares. With his ability, there’s no way for them to take him on - he doesn’t need to worry about them growing stronger than himself. And really, if he wants them to bear him healthy young, he needs to make sure they stay healthy too! “The place I have in mind is rather pretty actually. It’s called Silver Cove.” She asks for protection too and he smiles. He has her. “I’d be quite capable of protecting you! My abilities go beyond just having an iron body …”

He concentrates for a moment, focusing on the soil at his feet.  After a few moments the dirt erupts, sending a small ball of iron flying into the air.  He holds it in mid air, stretching it out, molding it.  Before long he’s holding a long, conical shape, which he attaches to his forehead.  It’s easily recognizable as a horn.  He grins at her.  “Fun, hey?”  He’s hoping that she sees it for what it is - both an offer of protection … and a potential threat, if she doesn’t do as he asks. Now is the time to apply a little pressure. “So, what do you say?” He abruptly realizes that he doesn’t know her name … and that he hasn’t even offered his. “My name’s Khaos by the way, what’s yours?”
    K H A O S
    iron son of carnage and oswyn
    hell is empty and all the devils are here
    Reference here

Haha I hadn't even noticed that! Thanks for pointing it out! xD

Messages In This Thread
    RE: We all are living in a dream {Khaos/Open} - by Khaos - 05-29-2015, 03:58 PM