• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

gathering ideas
    I've been having some thoughts, but before I implement them I wanted to check and see what other members of the Tundra (and their players) think of the ideas.

Thought 1: Add more levels of ranks to the castes. Right now there are only 2.
    Addition to Thought 2: Do we want to stick with two castes? Should we combine them into one caste? Should we add another castes? Ideas for these other castes? My preliminary thought was to have little pockets of castes - border patrol, thieves, army, air force, politicians/diplomats, recruiters - and any horse can be in any number of these, but there might not be ranks within the many castes, except to have a lead?

Thought 2: Make a point system for rank advancement (getting 10 points equal a promotion, etc)
    Addition to Thought 2: What actions should be worth which points?

Thought 3: Please help me think of cool Tundra ideas. Should we re-enforce the ice wall? forget about it entirely? make a fun map of the tundra? anything is game Smile

Messages In This Thread
    gathering ideas - by kahzie - 05-29-2015, 03:17 PM
    RE: gathering ideas - by Charmx - 05-29-2015, 03:40 PM
    RE: gathering ideas - by devin - 05-30-2015, 11:46 PM
    RE: gathering ideas - by Amandalynn - 06-03-2015, 12:24 PM
    RE: gathering ideas - by kahzie - 06-08-2015, 12:10 PM
    RE: gathering ideas - by Amandalynn - 06-09-2015, 01:46 PM