• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I think I'm losing my mind now - Ruan
    Jinju
    It is almost like he somewhat hesitates, like she had asked the wrong thing, before he answers. His answer is simple though, and so unlike Reagan’s way of telling about her magic and about Jinju’s own. He also confuses her, by telling her that he would have to give up his wings. ”Why..?” she therefor asks, her head tilting somewhat to the side. The little rhombus shaped star on her forehead is shown as she does so, the dark poll of hair falling to the side.

Reagan had sort of told her about the fact that she had to earn her magic back, that their magic was taken away now and that they had to earn it. Jinju was too young to understand though. She hadn’t even known she had fire within her before the gray and emerald mare told her, Jinju had honestly thought that the fire on the mountain – that she accidentally created in her panic – had been by the hands of the gods, just like the change. So when Ruan speaks about having to get his fire back and give up his wings, he confuses her even more.

She doesn’t know how to get her fire back, she only knows that her aunt told her she had to earn it. But Jinju assumed that Reagan would know it when time was there, just as how she promised she would help her to master it.

Jinju cannot help it but to smile when he once again shows her affection, her heart beating loudly in her chest and her stomach somewhat fluttering. It felt good to be wanted, loved and accepted. For now it was like that at least. And she would cherish it for as long as it would last. Hearing him speak about staying for the night, she suddenly realises how late it had already gotten. When she had lost Reagan it had already started to get dark, but now it really was. She nods while trying to fight a yawn, feeling all tired at that instant. ”I’d like that. Just.. don’t leave me there..” Not that she expected him to dump her there, but the thought of being somewhere alone frightened her. ”Will aunt Reagan come too?” Yes, she would like it for the three of them to do something together.

Messages In This Thread
    I think I'm losing my mind now - Ruan - by Jinju - 09-11-2016, 08:42 AM
    RE: I think I'm losing my mind now - Ruan - by Jinju - 09-14-2016, 08:11 AM