• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  As the Winds Blow
    Gunsynd
    I wanna chain you up       I wanna tie you down

Introspection. Analysis. Self-examination. This is what the fairy wanted. She wanted them to quake with the revelation that she had given selflessly for so many millennia. She wanted their penitence. She needed their sudden, unquestioning, undying loyalty and devotion. He, for one, would not waver. His Valley was the real goddess. She commanded his devotion with no effort. He would not bow to false idols. 

Such were his thoughts when the male came to stand by his side. He noticed, but it was lost in the torment of his mind. He listens to his words, but they do not move him (but really nothing could move him). His ears move towards the sound of his voice, but this is the only indication that he is listening. They couldn’t be farther apart. 

The beast sighs and nods. “Gunsynd” he offers, somewhat reluctantly. He shifts his weight once more, turning from the mountain to regard the male again. His body aches, the solidity of it stifling him, crushing him under its own weight. “I will do whatever I can to bring back my Valley.” He says simply. “I wish you well, I must get to work.” He nods his head and turns to leave. There was nothing left to say.

I M   J U S T   A   S U C K E R   F O R   P A I N
    Gunsynd is currently pretending to be someone else! He is now 15hh, hybrid, flea-bitten grey with clear blue eyes and goes by the name of Ginkgo. He will not have use of his traits while he is in this form. Please play as if he is simply the other persona unless your character has some sort of mind-reading. Thanks! <3

Messages In This Thread
    As the Winds Blow - by Simeon - 09-02-2016, 02:14 PM
    RE: As the Winds Blow - by Gunsynd - 09-02-2016, 06:52 PM
    RE: As the Winds Blow - by Simeon - 09-02-2016, 07:40 PM
    RE: As the Winds Blow - by Gunsynd - 09-02-2016, 08:14 PM
    RE: As the Winds Blow - by Simeon - 09-04-2016, 01:43 AM
    RE: As the Winds Blow - by Gunsynd - 09-05-2016, 02:05 PM
    RE: As the Winds Blow - by Simeon - 09-07-2016, 03:26 PM
    RE: As the Winds Blow - by Gunsynd - 09-12-2016, 07:53 PM