• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Don't Suffer From Insanity...{Diplomats/Any}

somebody make me feel alive

The silver queen can't help but smile as she spots the dark hide of her adviser standing near the pair of mares. He had just returned from a brief visit to the deserts with her daughter and now was once more being subjected to the company of mares. At first glance she assumed they were from the Amazons since she vaguely recognized and remembered a little about the buckskin Pevensie. Drawing nearer she saw the scarring and remembered that was no longer case. Plastering a smile on her face she steps up beside Texas' briefly touching his shoulder in passing. She took comfort in his strength and solidness.

"Ah Pevensie, welcome back! I see some things have changed since our last brief interaction. Congratulations on the crown by the way. Royalty seems to suit you. I don't believe I've met your friend however." She greets them warmly but waits for them to answer Texas and maintains a neutrally friendly expression. No sense in laying everything on the table just yet.

Shatter Me

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity...{Diplomats/Any} - by Shatter Me - 05-29-2015, 10:54 AM